The 8th Annual Patriot Ride!
Sponsored by Dennis Kirk
Presented by the Minnesota Patriot Guard
What is the Patriot Ride?
The 8th Annual Patriot Ride is a charity motorcycle ride being held on June 15th and originating from the Lion's Park in Ham Lake, MN.
- The purpose of the ride is to show support for Minnesota's military, veterans and their families.
- Proceeds will be donated to the Minnesotans' Military Appreciation Fund and the Minnesota Patriot Guard
- Ride Date:
- Saturday June 15, 2013
- Ride Time:
- Starts at 9:00 AM - Ends at 11:30 AM
- Start Location:
- Lions Park 1220 157th Ave. NE,
Ham Lake, MN 55304.
- Ride Length:
- 75 miles with one midway stop at "Fire on the Rum" at the Isanti County Fairgrounds. Enjoy food & drink, comedian Chad Filley, live music by Vulkan & Mystery Mountain Boys
- End Location:
- Lions Park 1220 157th Ave. NE, Ham Lake, MN
Everyone is welcome! Enjoy food, drinks, live music and more ... with all funds supporting the cause.
- Attending From Out of Town?:
- We have mapped out local lodging options within the vicinity of the ride.
Click here for map and more details.
- KQ's Brian Zepp:
- No ride is complete without KQ's Brian Zepp. Brian will be along for the ride and will MC the pre and post-ride events.
- Donnie Smith:
- You've seen his outstanding custom work and been to his show ... now you can join Donnie for the ride and support the cause.
- Brian Klock:
- Brian is supporting the cause, and joining the ride. Schmooze with this award winning bike builder and President/Owner of Klock Werks.
About the Ride
Get all the details ... check out our About the Ride page.
Ride with the renowned:
How can you be a part of the Patriot Ride?
- Ride in the Patriot Ride! Register here!
- Choose your raffle prize! Win either a new 2013 Harley-Davidson Street Glide FLHX OR $10,000 CASH! Raffle tickets are only $20!
- Buy Patriot Ride Merchandise!